We had such a good holiday at Avon Tyrrell in 2015 that we decided to return, doing some of the same activities, and trying some different ones.
We booked the same chalet, with its large communal area for cooking, eating and socialising.
- Travel to Avon Tyrrell in the Silver Minibus, and a couple of cars.
- The first thing we did when we got there was to go swimming
- In the evening we had a Campfire
- On Saturday, after a leisurely brunch, we did Archery
- Then we went on the High Ropes
- We ended the day with a Eurovision Party
- On Sunday we returned home via Mudeford, where we ate a picnic and went crabbing
We also have a PeerTube Playlist of videos from the holiday at https://peertube.paladyn.org/videos/watch/playlist/fe4d9703-76d7-4763-8968-cafa9486fc02 – more videos will be added as I get round to them